Tuesday, June 2, 2009

a dream about werewolf hunting in a theater

"a couple days ago I dreamed about hunting werewolves in a huge movie theater, and I mean huge, it had like around 40 different rooms each with their own elevators and staircases to get to it, and when you got to the very bottom of it you found a door that was locked ( but I could open it easily cause I was stronger than any werewolf ) and then you had another staircase to get in the back of the screen.

So I got into each and every one of them till I got to the 22ND, then I went through the curtains (witch were under the screen) to get in the room full of seats, to find that about the half of the room was full of people, so I got to the very top of the room to be able to see the whole room cause I knew that the werewolf was there somewhere. When I got to the top I saw two girls I knew a while ago, and spoke to them a little, but then I see the curtains down to the right of the screen move.

I stare to confirm that it really was the werewolf and that it was coming towards me by the left stairs. Somehow nobody had noticed it yet, so I waited till it got closer and told my two friends to get down, they protested of course cause they didn't knew why I told them that, but I insisted and they did. The werewolf changed its mind and began going back down the stairs, then after about ten steps it ran upwards again. When I saw that it was coming quickly towards my friends I got in his way and roared at it (kinda like a huge, powerful, lion's roar ) and it got a backwards a little, then it went towards me again , I roared at it again, louder this time, and it got destabilised while going down backwards, so I took this opportunity and griped its muscle and broke its neck, then I turned its head and pulled to rip it off its body.

Now I had its head in my right hand, keeping a good grip on its muscle to keep it shut tightly, and his body in my left hand. The blood was dripping from its head on the floor while I was walking towards to curtains to get to the door then leads to the staircase. I went back up, in the center of the theater to search for the boss (nobody noticed, or reacted to the scene is me with that dead werewolf in my hands, even though there were a lot of people). I finally found him and asked him if he had a fireplace so I could burn the werewolf's body. He protested and told me there was no way he would let me burn that body in his fireplace. So I told him that if he weren't cooperative and wouldn't let me burn that body in his fireplace I'll set a fire right in the middle of his theater, he finally accepted. I ripped the whole body so it could fit in the fireplace and let it burn while watching it.

When I was sure it was all burnt I went back in my search for an other werewolf that I knew was in there, but this time I had a werewolf in his human form to keep an eye on, he was to stay around me or I would be forced to kill him, and if he was to disobey I would speak to him in my alpha voice (a deep, beastly voice ) so that he had no choice to obey. While we were in the middle of a theater room, there was four young adults that were all seated around us, one on my left, a white man with brown hair about 20 years old, and three in the seats right in front of us, one black haired man about 20 too on the left, a young blond woman about 20 too in the middle, and an other brown haired man in his twenties on her right. They were friendly and spoke with us right away. The blond woman seemed rather interested in me, I could feel it, see it, hear it and smell it; her heartbeat, her accelerate deep breath, and the smell of her pheromones in the air, she wanted me and it was rather arousing.

Suddenly I saw a glance of the werewolf's bright blue eyes and white teeth, by an opening in the curtains, then it got back and vanished. The film was over and the werewolf had gone somewhere else, so we all got up, the blond woman turning around me while walking like female cat in heat. The human form werewolf that was with me seized the opportunity that I was distracted by the blond and got away. Noticing that, and seeing a glance of him running towards the first elevator, I told the woman I'll be right back and went off to get him, to late, the elevator's doors were closing and he was smiling at me. I lost no time and went by the staircase at the very bottom of it to wait for the elevator to open its door in front of me ( I was 10 times faster the a werewolf so I waited quite a while before it opened its door ). As soon as it opened I caught the human form werewolf ( his name was Leroy I think ) and told him to stick around, or I'll have to kill him, so he did.

Leroy told me that I now had a weakness, witch was the young blond woman, and that he could use it against me to get away. I told him there was no chance for him to do that for I was ten times stronger and faster than him, and i would have time to kill him before he killed her, but he told me he would wait till i got busy with the other werewolf and then use her against me to get away, cause i wouldn't have time to kill the other werewolf and save the girl before he'd kill her and got away. Finally Leroy went in the theater room and sat to wait for me, while I was outside the room keeping an eye on him ( well ears more than my eyes ) while I kissed the girl before going in, then I heard a noise and watched in the room and saw the other werewolf coming slowly upwards. I told the girl to stay where she was, and told her what was likely to happen, she believed me but wasn't scared, I told her to call whoever she loved just in case, and went inside the room closing the door behind me. Then in a split second I killed Leroy who hadn't have time to fully get up his seat and then jumped right on the other werewolf and ripped his body off like Leroy and the last werewolf, then... I woke up."

Thanks for sending this dream in for a free dream analysis! As usual, any of my readers can feel free to send any dream of theirs to me at Rachel.Beezy88@gmail.com for a free dream reading. For the first time ever, I have to add a stipulation to this: please, my lovely readers, no more werewolf dreams!!!

For some reason I've been getting a lot of werewolf dreams lately. I'm guessing that my blog has become very key word relevant for anyone who searches werewolf dream- and the more of them I interpret for you guys, the more of them I get in my inbox. What I'm finding is that most of these dreams are pretty similar to one another, and it seems that those who dream about werewolves are experiencing violent, memorable and very realistic dreams, and then they're feeling quite effected by them after waking. I totally understand why you'd want to send me your dreams about werewolves- but before you do, read through what I've written about them already. Please. Thank you.

Back to the dream that has been sent into me, and its major symbols.

Werewolves are often an expression of repressed emotions like rage, fear or anger. A dream about hunting a werewolf, then, may be a dream in which you're trying actively to overcome some of these emotions or feelings. In this case, as the dreamer is successfully hunting and violently slaying the werewolves, I'd have to say that this dreamer is successfully overcoming some of their issues with repressed or buried rage.

The graphic violence displayed in this dream supports this idea. Your brain is generating this imagery as a way of satisfying the primitive impulse that's being suppressed.

Interestingly, dreaming about a movie theater often indicates a desire to protect oneself from their emotions. I believe this is still consistent in your dream, as you are successfully protecting yourself and others from the violent rage that brews within you.

The idea that you are everyone in your dreams may apply here to the blond woman who strikes your fancy over the course of the dream. You are actively looking to protect her, but that desire distracts you from doing the thing you need to do in the dream. Is it possible that in dealing with some complex emotions, you've found an attractive distraction? Does your desire to resolve inner conflict fail to outweigh your desire to be loved?

Because you're dealing with many werewolves, and werewolves in various stages of transformation, I would have to assume that the issues that are at play here are rather complex. It's highly likely that you're dealing with a sort of convergence of stressful situations- one problem causing another and another, until you're dealing with a ton of emotion that has a clear source but no clear solution.

I hope that this free dream reading has been helpful, and please feel free to email me with any other (non-werewolf) dreams at any time. Send them to Rachel.Beezy88@gmail.com and of course leave any comments here! Thanks for sending it in :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the dream analysis, you know, it realy makes sens. Cause naturaly i'm a pretty agressive ragefull person, but i've bein, keeping it all inside for a couple of years now, cause i dont want to hurt anyone, because i know i realy can... For the thing with the blond woman, i think ( if i take my real life in consideration ) that my distraction is the disire to be ragefull and agressive toward someone in my life... but you could be right and i dont know it yet... anyway thanks again for this analysis helps alot :)

    ReplyDelete