Friday, January 30, 2009

Free Dream Reading

I wanted to take an opportunity today to say thank you to everyone who has submitted a dream to me over the last few weeks for a free dream analysis. I have to say, the response to my dream readings has been great, and I thank all of my readers as well.

If you'd like a free dream interpretation done, please email your dream to rachel.beezy88@gmail.com

For awhile now I've been cruising around the Internet looking at various websites devoted to the task of dream readings. There are some truly great resources out there, for example, the Dream Moods Dream Dictionary, found at http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

I have also seen a number of blog sites that offer for pay dream analysis, as well as question and answer forums in which all users can post their weird dreams and get responses from the reading public. In fact, it was one of these public forum sites that inspired me, in part, to start blogging about dreams. I posted a dream to a site, curious to see how my analysis of my own dream would match up with what other people thought my dream means. Well, that dream sat around for weeks with no reply! I'll likely post it here, with my own assertions at some point.

The research that I've been doing lately, as well as the research on dreams I've done for as long as I can remember, leads me to believe that dream symbols must be interpreted with several factors in mind. The subjective nature of the individual dreamer, as well as the interpreter, means that a dream may be analyzed very differently from one person to the next. For this reason, my analysis of your dreams involves a few simple steps.

I always ask that anyone who submits a dream to me pay careful attention to the way they felt while experiencing the dream. Where you scared when all your teeth fell out? Did you think it was funny? The emotional impact of a dream is often the most impactful part of the experience. How many times have you forgotten a dream upon waking, remembering only that it was a nightmare, or that it was hot, or simply strange?

That emotional reaction plays a heavy role in determining what a dream means, as does a person's relationship to a particular symbol. Sometimes this isn't as simple as "you dream you're afraid because you're anxious," but then again, sometimes it is that simple. Winding these emotions through the symbolism of the dream world, one can effectively piece together what our subconscious minds are telling us through the language of dreams.

The beauty of having your dreams read by an objective third party is that all these resources can be brought together for you. It can be hard to see the meaning of a dream one has had, because often times one may be too close to the subject to see it clearly.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my analysis as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to submit your dreams for a free and fast dream interpretation to rachel.beezy88@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment