Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Your Dreams Decoded, Free and Fast!

The mission of this blog is to take the wild, wacky and taboo subject of dreams and decode them for the average person. There are a million resources online that can help a person decode their dreams, why would I want to start a blog on this subject?

All my life I've had very real and very vivid dreams and nightmares. I remember dreams I'd have as a child, I'd often wake up wondering what the significance of a dream was, and why my brain produced it. I would research the symbols of my dreams, and often times I'd find that my personal feelings would have a great influence over the things I was dreaming. For example, a Freudian definition of a dream where the ground is littered with snakes is that the dreamer is sexually frustrated.

What if the person having the dream is a six-year-old girl who lives on a mountain in Southern California, where rattlers and king snakes and garters abound? This dream may be more reflective of terror or fascination than frustration. In this way, a personal touch is sometimes required in decoding dreams and understanding dream symbols. I want to provide you with that personal touch.

Send me your dreams via email, and I will post my replies on this blog, keeping you anonymous of course. Please include the important details that you remember about the dream as well as the feelings you had while dreaming and after waking. As a general rule, it's best to write things down as soon as you wake up from dreaming, this will enable you to recall more detail.

Email your dreams to rachel.beezy88@gmail.com! I look forward to decoding them for you here, free of charge and with joy and love.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to interpreting your dreams!

Rachel Beezy

4 comments:

  1. What a great dream! I'm on it!! stay tuned for my free interpretation of your dream, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In almost every dream I see some sort of eye or hole that always varies in shape, size, and form. Its not an ordinary eye.. its different. Any help would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have had some weird dreams, in my last one i was driving our van. It would speed up when i tried to brake and one of the guys from my class with in the passenger seat. Me an him haven't always gotten along. But i drove past one of those road block horse things and turned around , tires sqeeling and all. When i look out my window there are about six women in workout clothes telling me i should slow down. I say ok ok and roll my eyes. The next thing i remember is the car is deflated and i am trying to think of a place where i can blow it back up. Then i remember my class mate and pull his head out so he can breath, then i woke up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Well, i was outside of my house, but instead of it being on the hill its on, the ground was flat. there were wooden crates on the left side of the yard, and on top of them were sticks and little leaves. there were some people there, greg, which is a guy who i know but we dont get along, sparrow, my best friend, and someone else who i dont know. i had a box of matches, and since i like fire, i was lighting them and blowing them out. but then i dropped one. it lighted a few blads of grass, but i stomped it out. i thought it was funny, so i did it a few times. thm my mom came out and said from the door, "dont play with fire, honey, i dont want you to get hurt." i said ok, and so i just lit one and watchd it as the match burned. around me, greg, sparrow, and the other guy were running around my yard having fun before this, until i lit this match. then they were watching me. suddenly, i was next to th crates, and my match accidentally lit one of the leaves. it burned, and fell to the ground, and nothing but that one leaf burned. we all laughed, so i did it again, and when one leaf burned, i licked me fingers and put it out that way, suddenly everyone was blowing out matches around me, and then when i watched one match burn for the longest time, the fire burned a stik with alot of leaves on it, and it fell to th ground, still burning, it caught alot of grass, and i countinued to stomp on it, but it wouldnt go out. everyone else was back to running around exept for greg, who just watched me. then i woke up. and the wierd thing is the whole time, me (in my dream) was thinking about donkey kong. PLEASE tell me what this means.

    ReplyDelete