Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dream Readings, Fast and Free!

March was a great month from me and this blog, I received more dreams for free readings than I'd expected! I'm very thankful that all of you have been kind enough, curious enough and brave enough to send your dreams to me for a free dream reading.

I've written some notes here before about how easy it is to send a dream to me for a free dream analysis, but I'll put it up here again in case you've missed it, all you have to do is send me the basics of what you remembered about the dream. Of particular importance are any major symbols that stand out, anything that seems odd or out of place is often important as well as anything that recurs from one dream to the next. Most people will have recurrent dreams at some point in their lives, and generally a dream will repeat itself if the issues it addresses aren't resolved.

The most important thing to note when submitting your dreams to me for a free dream reading is the emotions you're feeling while dreaming. For example, a friend of mine recently dreamt that she was climbing over a series of impossible obstacles with relatively little effort. Despite this, every time she saw an obstacle, she felt exasperated. "Man!! Another giant wall I have to climb, damn!"

Here, the emotional reaction to the dream is as important as the symbols themselves. Dreams are very subjective, and the secret to understanding your dreams is understanding the interplay of emotions and symbols. In the case of my friend's dream, she has experienced some events that she can define as challenges, but she has overcome them. Regardless of how many times she get these particular issues resolved, something always pops up that requires her attention. I think you can see pretty easily how important the emotional reaction is to the symbolism from this example.

Because of the nature of dream decoding, I am always prepared to respect the privacy of those who send a dream in to me. So don't be shy, I won't out you if you have a crazy dream! I can publish you anonymusly and I'll typically change all the proper names when I convert your email to a blog entry.

Once again, thank you for sending your dreams for a free interpretation! If anyone out there has had a weird dream that they're thinking about, please feel free to send them to me at rachel.beezy88@gmail.com for a free dream reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment