Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a dream about a baby


"I saw your name on the site and I just so curious enough to ask you regarding my dreams for past successive for 2 days its all about baby and a girl.
Before that I have one dream which the daughter of my collegue got an accident and I can see the face of my friends was too sad.
Today I DREAM OF 2 INFANTS WHO is pulling the other arm of my aby since im carrying the infant and I was so panic cause the left shoulder was detached and I was trying to fix it and run to hospital."
Thank you so much for sending me these dreams for interpretation. For all my other readers, if you don't find your questions answered here, please feel free to email me at dream.reader@hotmail.com for a dream reading of your own!
In many instances, we are everyone in our dreams. I know that this concept may seem bizarre, but it is often the case. I believe this is particularly true in dreams about children, infants or protecting something younger than yourself. I think that it is significant that you are dreaming about the dangers to these helpless aspects of yourself- the baby you, the young girl you. It makes me wonder if you're under a psychological assault of some kind? Is someone questioning the validity of you? Of something you believe deeply in, or some aspect of your personal identity?
Dreaming about a child of the same gender as yourself is often a reflection of your inner child. Conversely, if the child is of the opposite gender, it's likely that the dream is about a side of yourself which you do not often think about, but that still exists. Often this is your masculine/feminine side in some form; shoulders are a part of our bodies that we use to carry or support a burden. That your child has a detached shoulder makes me wonder if the aspect of yourself being conveyed in this dream by the symbol of the child is being overworked or overused. Are there demands being made on you that draw up old feelings, or bring up issues from your past?
I would suggest that anyone having dreams involving violence towards children look to their lives for the source of the trauma. These dreams are a call to take better care of ourselves emotionally and psychologically.
I sincerely hope that this reading is helpful to you. Thank you for sending in your dream for a dream interpretation.

No comments:

Post a Comment