Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Recurring dreams about running late & Having accidents

"I have this reoccurring dream that I am always running late - in school, at work, in a date. In the dream I am always in a hurry to the point that I feel chest heaviness and cold clammy skin. I also had this dream that I witness a bus accident wherein babies/children were thrown off the bus into a ditch. Me and a couple of friends ran over and tried reviving them. Every time I pick up a child, they become conscious. Could you please tell me what my dreams mean?"

Thank you for sending in your dreams for a free reading! I hope I can help you better understand them. As usual, please feel free to email your dreams to me for a reading at Rachel.Beezy88@gmail.com; for anyone who has not sent a dream to me before, the more detail the better! As you'll see from this short reading, the more information you give me, the more complete a picture I can create for you.

Dreaming about running late may simply be an expression of pent-up anxiety or panic. The physical feelings of having clammy, sweaty hands or a heavy chest reflect that idea as well. Dreaming that you witness an accident involving children reflects a fear that you may have of not reaching up to your full potential, or not realizing your dreams. The fact that the children come back to consciousness when you pick them up implies that it's not too late for you to do the things in life that you've always dreamt of doing!

I hope this brief reading was helpful! Please feel free to post comments here, or to send them directly to me at Rachel.Beezy88@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment