Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A dream about cosmetic fillers

"last night I had a dream that I got restyline filler injected into my stomach and my calves. I remember it hurting A LOT. and afterwords thinking wait, um, why would I want to put FILLER in my stomach and my calves (perhaps I was seeking definition?)"

What a weird dream fragment, thanks for sending it! I love it! As per usual, anyone out there who has had a weird dream, or a fragment of a dream, and they'd like it analyzed for free, please email me at Rachel.Beezy88@gmail.com.

Why would a person want to put restyline filler in their calves????

Well, dreaming about specific parts of the body does mean something. The fact that your brain has generated these images is significant. The stomach is associated with a few things, it can equate to changes in your personal life, vulnerability, or (surprise surprise) repressed emotions. Legs connect our bodies to the world, enable us to move around independently and generally equate to a sense of personal well-being or the ability to get things done.

Now, cosmetic enhancements and surgery are a way in which we seek to improve ourselves through artificial means. For this reason, plastic surgery is typically seen as a process of rebuilding the self within the subconscious. I believe this is one of those instances where a person's individual connotation with the symbol is extremely significant to the meaning of the dream. To have this dream and be someone who does not believe in the use of appearance altering substances like restyline, this attempt at improvement might be a desperate one. If you are someone who might occasionally dabble in a little injectible magic, it might be a more routine set of circumstances- you'll be the ultimate judge.

If you put together these elements, it seems that you may be experiencing some life changes which are enabling you to better understand the way that your personality works to your advantage in the world around you. Essentially, the changes in your life are helping you create a better you, a you that operates more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment