Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Dream about Joining a Werewolf Army

"The dream goes like this. Its a little foggy but ill try my best.

I woke up in a middle of a forest. I realized that I was in a middle of a shoot out between a group of soldiers and werewolves. My first instinct kicked in to pick up a gun. As I did that, I went to load it, put all accessories on it and I began my fight. It all went down the hill as the werewolves took us over. Most of the soldiers were killed except for a handful of us. Apparently we were given a chance to decide to either live or not. But our lives would change as we would become part of their"Wolf" Pack. I decided to do exactly that.
Then I woke up and I realized that I had a smile on my face and so I went back to sleep.

I got back into the dream. This time I was part of the pack. I joined there ranks, I was taught all that I needed to know. Along with all the other people that were there. But I did not feel like a prisoner, I felt like this is where I belong. In fact this group of werewolves weren’t the "bad" guys apparently they were disliked for the fact that they were a rebel group of werewolves, or some weird outcasts. They were a separated branch because they saw things differently.

I decided that I will rise up in there ranks and that no one would stand in my way. I sucked up as much of there knowledge as I could. I did missions with them, and no one could stand in my way. I had all the power I ever wanted. The thing is that not only could I change into a werewolf, though it was the form that I preferred, I could change into anything I wanted, if the situation arose to do so.

So then I woke up again, though I didn’t want to so I went back to sleep to return to my dream.

I come back to my dream. our haven, it was hidden in a forest far far from the city. We lived in a victorian/italian style building. It was so awesome because we had a bar there ( all the drinks I ever wanted ). No one messed with me except for my teacher or trainer who ever he was. He was then much stronger then I. He taught me that my anger, my frustration all needed control, and that without that control I would be my own worst enemy. We went through many training session, some were tough, some were just ridiculously funny. I spotted a girl, this girl had long wavy brown hair, a definite book nerd, she had a very beautiful body. Something about her caught my eye, but I never saw her turn into a werewolf, and I never bothered to ask why she doesn’t.. We became friends, she had a little brother, and little by little I started falling for her, Though I was never able to tell her that in words. Not sure why. I tried to show it to her with my actions. Being a gentleman, standing up for her, in general just being there for her.

Then my dream jumps into a different situation. We were sitting and talking on some bleachers and a group of guys show up. It looked like they were part of some very high sector of occultists or something, but they were also werewolves. Now at this point I was very head strong, I did not let anyone stand in my way, and when the situation arose that I was threatened or picked on I didn’t give anyone a chance to even explain themselves.

So one of the guys gets out of the car He had a black suit on, his hair was short, black and spiked and he comes up to the bleachers, he then tries to recruit us, Telling us that we would have much more power if we joined them, asking why are we wasting our time with these losers, we are being held against our own will, that we would have much more freedom if we joined them. As he is talking I'm looking into his eyes, not saying anything and then he tries to recruit the girl that I liked. I stood up and I told him to leave. I always gave people a chance before I either ruthlessly rip with apart or show them agonizing pain they have never thought existed. During our time talking, my teacher walks up and tells me that I don’t want to mess with this guy, That they are very powerful and dangerous. But my head strong instincts told me different. I turn into a werewolf and I warned him a second time. But he didn’t leave still, and he turns into his form. taunting me, telling me what am I going to do, without giving him a third chance ( at this point apparently I had unimaginable power, my teacher didn’t even expect it ) I appeared behind the dude, I grab his neck and throw him towards the bleachers, he doesn’t even have enough time to get up when I appear by him again and grab him by his legs and just start bashing his face and neck area on the bleachers, to the point that he didn’t even have a chance to strike me. Then I stop and I tell him to leave, he gets up and tells me that I will pay for this and that this isn’t the last time I will see him, I smirk at him and tell him “we'll see“.

Dream ends here as I had to wake up already- Its a little choppy but I will appreciate any insight that you might have from all this info."

Thanks for sending this very detailed account of a very interesting dream for analysis! In the event that you have any questions or comments, or if any of my readers out there would like a dream reading, please feel free to email me at dream.reader@hotmail.com. Before I get into the meaning of this dream, let me say a thing or two about the process of remembering dreams. For whatever reason, the details of our dreams tend to fade within a few minutes or a few hours of waking up. In my personal experience, only the weirdest and most emotionally involving dreams stay with me for hours at a time... in fact I personally had one last night. The best thing to do when you have an odd dream that you'd like to remember is to write down the details of the dream. The sooner you do this after waking, the more you'll be able to recall about your dream... I'm going to take a minute to do just that right now!

I feel better now. I think I'll start posting some of my own dreams from time to time, so you can see how crazy my dreams are too- that's pretty much the reason why I started this blog! While there are plenty of dictionaries to tell you meanings of specific symbols from your dreams, and forums where people can post replies to your dreams IF they want to, or if they can even find them, there didn't seem to be any sites devoted to reading people's dreams for free. Well, now I've completed strayed from the original topic- this fascinating dream about battle, werewolves, beautiful women and the occult.

Wolves are commonly considered to be symbols of violence or repressed anger, some of the better dictionaries will interpret them as a representation of a self-destructive tendency. Now, that may be the case here, in light of the arrogance you're expressing in the later part of the dream, but honestly, because of the feelings you're expressing in the rest of the dream, I believe that the werewolf is a symbol of your natural aggression. To some extent, human beings are still animals- though we wear dress shoes and ties Monday through Friday, we say please and thank you to our grandmothers, we're still carnivorous animals who have a drive to maim, murder and consume other animals. Don't believe me? Turn on your TV, and see how many stations you have to flip through before you find a show about murder, rape or war.

Because we live in society, we have to repress the urge to exact our physical power over other beings. For that reason, we look for 'healthy', 'normal' or socially acceptable places to channel these primal urges. I believe the werewolves in your dream are this type of channel. To that end, joining their army may seem at first to be an either do or die proposition (either be violent in our social group or perish from both your social group and ours!) but you quickly acclimate and become a warrior.

Beyond simply learning the ways of the primal werewolf, you excel at it. You begin to feel unstoppable, and the only person who questions you is a trusted teacher. Learning processes in dreams are often linked to self-discovery in real life, perhaps you are learning how to cope with a difficult situation, or picking up a new skill set in some area of your life? At any rate, your teacher is an advisor who doesn't always see things your way, and he clearly has your best interests in mind. He may represent a person that you know, or he might be a figure of a higher self that you are hoping to achieve someday. The reason I believe this is that he does not simply allow you to throw your weight around and act like a jerk- he questions you. He tries to protect you from making a stupid mistake and jumping into a fight you likely won't win. The fact that he is wrong, and that you easily win this first leg of the fight indicates perhaps a little wish fulfillment in the dream- you're dreaming about being outrageously powerful, and look! You are!

Let's discuss some of the other figures in the dream as well, the high ranking occultists and the hot girl. The occultists, like the teacher, seem to represent a higher authority. At every stage, you are rejecting the authority of these figures, first by questioning your teacher, and then by fighting the occultist who tries to convert your girl. Is there conflict in your life with an authority figure, or nameless group of figures? If you're a student, this would likely reflect a resentment of the authority of parents, teachers and administrative staff at school. In a career, this could be a board of directors, or shareholders, bosses or even the bosses of your boss. This theme ties in easily with the repressed primal urges that might manifest themselves as a dream of being a lawless beastie like a werewolf. The fact that you so enjoy the power you experience within the dream suggests that in your waking life, your personal power is compromised in some way. Either that, or you've just got a ton of testosterone!

Now the girl. There always seems to be a pretty girl in a dream like this. I'd have to say, I think this might be because of the strong links to carnality. Falling in love in your dreams can be a mirroring of feelings you're having in real life, or it can be wish fulfillment. If you're not getting what you need on an emotional level, your mind may create scenarios within your dreaming life to provide you with emotional outlets- this is the same principal that applies to the violent tendencies.

If I had to sum this dream up in just one sentence, I would say that it's an expression of unexpressed emotions. I hope this free reading of your dream has been helpful, and if you have any others please feel free to email me at dream.reader@hotmail.com. Thanks again for sending me such a great dream :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment