Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dreams of Wolves, Comets and Balls. Yes, I said balls.

"I dreamt a comet was flying above my house in an easterly direction and then it landed in front my house in the opposite direction from which it was going.

I then dream that a black wolf was outside my house and i went to feed him raw meat and he almost attacked me but i got away. I had a white kid(baby goat) outside my house and i felt that the wolf would attack it so i took it inside and gave it a bath and then I dropped her outside and she ran into this circular cage my dad was building and started running around in circles happily.

Then I dream a big ball of fire in the sky was coming towards me and the closer it got to me the smaller the flame became and eventually it turned into a ball of light and it went into me.. I really can not remember how I felt when I had those dreams.. I guess I was trying to remember all the part of the dream which took away from really having any particular feeling." -Astor

Thank you for these dreams, I suspect that there are some very interesting things behind the strong symbols that you've been dreaming about.

Of all the celestial bodies, comets have a unique pull for us all. Perhaps this is because we know that their orbits sometimes intersect with our planet, creating a danger that can literally fall out of the sky and burn us alive. A comet can be a sign that you need to change your priorities or free yourself from the past. Additionally, the direction East, if one is oriented facing North, is to your right, so to head east is literally to head in the 'right' direction. The sudden shift from east to west can indicate that moving forward does indeed mean leaving behind the old and embracing the new.

The interplay of the wolf and the kid reflects an under current of sinister sexuality in your life. The Black Wolf is a hostile or aggressive force, and the White Kid is symbolic of an innocent form of playful sexuality. In the dream, you're treating the kid as if she's your baby, protecting her from the danger of the lurking, carnivorous wolf, and then cleansing her after she's been exposed to him. Your father is quite naturally your protector, and here this protection comes in the form of a circular pen that will contain and protect the pure, white, helpless little kid. Once she is safely enclosed, the kid plays happily.

Fire is an element of both destruction and creation. Consider the sun, which is the source of all life on our planet- it's basically a fireball in the sky. The fireball heading for you is the destruction of something old, and as it nears you it becomes a ball of light, a source of illumination that is perhaps divine.

From the interplay of these images, I would suggest that you're in a time of personal growth and transition. I hope that this free dream interpretation has been helpful, and please feel free to let me know any thoughts you may have.

Email me at rachel.beezy88@gmail.com for your free dream analysis!

No comments:

Post a Comment